The web-based RHNTC Training Tracking System can be used in two ways:
- Track your own training completion: Individual users create a Training Account to register for and track their completion of eLearning courses, archived webinars, and other training resources.
- Track the completion of other users: Users who request a special Training Administrator account can create and share customized lists of training and resources with their staff and networks. Then, they can track the completion info for those assigned trainings.
Any website user can create a Training Administrator account, but the features are intended for the following staff:
- Title X Family Planning Program grantees and subrecipients that are responsible for developing training plans for their networks, tracking network staff completion of assigning trainings, and ensuring that subrecipients and service sites comply with Title X training requirements.
- TPP Program grantees who are responsible for creating, implementing, and/or tracking completion of training plans (e.g., professional development) for their organization or their grantee networks.
- Create an RHNTC account.
- Log in to the website every time you visit to quickly register for eLearning courses and complete training evaluations.
- Click on My Training Account to see courses you have registered for, courses you have completed, and training lists that you have saved.
- You can download a certificate of completion and (if applicable) Continuing Education credits after completing a training.
- You can also download a Training Report PDF that summarizes your completed trainings.
- Create an RHNTC account
- Request a Training Administrator account by completing this form.
- After your account is approved, log in to the website and click on "My Training Lists."
- Under "Manage My Lists," you can create a new training list.
- The system currently only tracks training completion for training offered through rhntc.org. You can add non-RHNTC trainings to a training list, but users will need to attest that they have completed the external training and upload a certificate of completion, if available.
- Once your list is complete, click the "Share List With Training Participants" to copy and paste a shareable link to the list.
- Users will need to click on the list and save it to their account for you to be able to track their training completion.
This toolkit outlines two different ways the RHNTC supports Title X agencies to create, implement, and track the completion of their—and/or their networks—training plans.
This toolkit outlines how the Training Tracking System can help TPP projects meet their training and professional development goals and needs.
Share this job aid with other staff in your network who are responsible for tracking training completion.
Share this job aid with staff who are responsible for completing Training Lists assigned through the RHNTC website.