FPNTC directly collects information when you:
- Sign up for an FPNTC user account;
- Enroll in and evaluate eLearning courses;
- Enroll and participate in webinars and other interactive training experiences hosted by FPNTC;
- Create a training list;
- Send us a message via the Contact Us form;
- Share your feedback on an FPNTC resource.
FPNTC requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
- Sign up for an FPNTC user account (name, username, email address);
- Earn a Certificate of Completion or CE credit (the certificate will have your name on it).
To the extent that FPNTC associates the information that FPNTC collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile.
You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the FPNTC site, for example:
- In your FPNTC account profile;
- When participating in an eLearning course, webinar, or other interactive training experience on the FPNTC site.
FPNTC encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the FPNTC site.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies On The FPNTC Site
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to our sites by disabling cookies in your browser. Google also provides an "opt-out" tool (which must be installed in your browser) which will prevent your browser from making your site activity available to Google Analytics. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We are not responsible for this tool. If you choose to use it, you do so at your own risk.
How Your Information Is Used
FPNTC uses information, including Personal Information, to carry out the following purposes:
- Operate and improve the FPNTC site – This includes creating and improving features that support the FPNTC community and enable FPNTC site usage at scale.
- Create, administer, and provide eLearning courses – This includes creating and improving the delivery of training and resources on FPNTC. This also includes assessing your completion and awarding certificates.
- Communicate with you – This includes answering your course and platform questions.
- Track FPNTC site usage against goals and mission – This includes performing analytics to evaluate access to and performance in courses to report aggregate usage information (not Personal Information) to the Office of Population Affairs/Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and external audiences.
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request – We may share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside JSI if we have a good-faith belief that sharing the information is necessary.
How Your Information Is Shared
FPNTC may share information, including Personal Information, with third parties for the following purposes:
- With employers, government programs, institutions, or other enterprises that sponsor your enrollment in an eLearning course for training or other educational purposes – If an entity pays for or otherwise sponsors your Certificate of Completion, CE credits, or course participation, FPNTC will share information with the entity as needed to confirm your enrollment, participation, progress, and completion status in that course.
FPNTC also shares information, including Personal Information, with the Office of Population Affairs/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), which supports the FPNTC.
If we change this policy, we will post those changes here and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances if any, we disclose it.