We are pleased to provide free, specialized technical assistance (TA) to support Title X and Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) grantees in their implementation of high-quality, reproductive health services and programs. Through TA, we will work with you to strengthen grantee capacity to address system-level issues related to program implementation. Title X and TPP grantees can request TA for challenges related to the categories listed below:
- Administrative operations (data collection and reporting; partnership development and onboarding; monitoring and training of subrecipients and subawardees; program design and implementation; program fidelity and/or adaptations; program management, etc.)
- Adolescent health (adolescent development; evidence-based interventions; teen pregnancy and STDs; youth engagement, etc.)
- Fiscal operations (3rd party billing and coding; charges; cost analysis; contracting and credentialing; financial management; sustainability, etc.)
- Quality improvement (continuous quality improvement; learning agenda; patient experience; clinic efficiency; performance measures, etc.)
- Reproductive health (clinical service delivery; cultural competency/humility; health equity; maternal mortality/morbidity; Quality Family Planning recommendations, etc.)
TA is available on a rolling basis. Requests for TA must be submitted by the Title X or TPP grantee agency (i.e. the agency that is the direct recipient of funds from the Office of Population Affairs, not a subrecipient, service site, or implementation partner). While TA is for the grantee agency, it can be used in collaboration with a subrecipient, subawardee, clinical service site, stakeholder, or partner.
Grantees are limited to one TA request per grantee between October 2021 through September 2022.