The RHNTC will award up to 10 mini-grants of up to $25,000 each to support implementation of evidence-based approaches to improve maternal health outcomes. Priority will be given to strategies to reduce racial disparities in maternal health outcomes. Mini-grants will be awarded to Title X- (grantees, subrecipients, or sites) or TPP-funded agencies to implement initiatives that work to establish or strengthen:
- Preconception health services
- Hypertension management services
- Basic infertility services
- Infertility prevention services
- Referral systems, and partnerships to improve coordination with the broader system of care, services, and supports
- Strategies to address social determinants of maternal health
- Adoption of trauma-informed, resilience-oriented, and equitable (TIROE) care principles and practices
- Other proposals to improve maternal health outcomes
Initiatives must be implemented between March and September 2024 and each award will be contingent on a clear plan for reporting outcomes and impact. RHNTC staff will provide support to awardees, including monthly office hours and individual technical assistance and coaching by request.
Applications are due by 11:59 PM ET on February 6, 2024. The RHNTC will announce awards by February 15, 2024.