Strengthening Infertility Services in Title X Programs Webinar
Basic infertility services are a core component of providing quality family planning services within the Title X Program. They are part of the broader scope of services centered on supporting clients in achieving a healthy pregnancy, and supporting individuals and couples to achieve their reproductive goals.
This webinar will provide an overview of the scope of basic infertility services within Title X programs and strategies to strengthen the provision of infertility services to support clients in their reproductive goals. Participants will also learn about the role of Title X programs in providing quality, accessible, and equitable basic infertility services as an important component of the broader system of care for fertility assistance and infertility services. Speakers will share selected resources from the RHNTC and the National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning (NCTCFP) that can help family planning agencies and staff strengthen their provision of infertility services.
- Meg Sheahan, MSN, CNM, MPH, Senior Clinical Consultant, RHNTC
- Fonda Ripley, MHS, TTA Coordinator, RHNTC
- Jacki Witt, JD, MSN, WHNP-BC, Director, National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the scope of basic infertility services and the standard of care in the Title X Program
- Describe infertility and its common causes and contributors
- Explain strategies to support the accessible, equitable, and inclusive provision of basic infertility services in family planning programs
- Identify resources to help family planning agencies and staff strengthen and guide their provision of infertility services