Responding to Challenges of the Changing Policy Landscape: Office Hours for Title X Grantees
Does your organization have questions about Title X family planning service delivery amid recent Supreme Court decisions and resulting state-level policy changes? Kami Geoffray, JD, the former CEO of Every Body Texas, a Title X grantee, will provide a brief overview of the impact of state-level policy changes on family planning services, and all speakers will be available to answer questions. Speakers will also share information on related RHNTC resources available to support grantee challenges, including accessing technical assistance.
This office hours event is intended for Title X grantee staff. Participants will be approved after registering through Zoom.
- Kami Geoffray, JD, President, Geoffray Strategies
- Katie Quimby, Deputy Director, RHNTC
- Describe the role of Title X grantees in ensuring providers and clients have access to accurate and up-to-date information about sexual and reproductive health care.
- Describe at least two strategies for supporting subrecipients and networks in navigating policy change challenges to delivering Title X family planning services.
- Identify at least two resources that can be used to ensure providers and clients have access to accurate and up-to-date information about sexual and reproductive health care in a changing policy landscape.