Measure and Monitor Financial Performance Indicators: Office Hours for Title X Staff
Is your Title X agency unsure how to create an efficient and effective revenue cycle management process or in need of a refresher? The key is to measure and monitor financial performance indicators.
This 1-hour session—the first of three interactive office hours on financial practices this year—will focus on how financial performance indicators can help you improve the revenue cycle management process. Debbie Sullivan, a health care consultant and former Title X grantee Chief Operating Officer, will provide an overview, and all speakers will be available to answer questions. The office hour will also highlight related RHNTC resources and tools.
This office hour is intended for Title X staff (specifically office managers, executive directors, and/or finance managers). Participants will be approved after registering through Zoom.
- Debbie Sullivan, MBA, Health Care Consultant
- Caitlin Hungate, MDP, RHNTC TTA Provider and Fiscal Lead
- Nancy Thomas, MHA, RHNTC TTA Provider
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of measuring and monitoring financial performance indicators.
- Identify at least 2 financial performance indicators to measure and monitor, and how quality improvement can improve these indicators.
- Identify at least 2 resources to support efforts to measure and monitor financial performance indicators.