Leveraging Financial Data: Office Hours for Title X Grantees
Are you a Title X grantee wondering how to use the financial data you already collect to support your network?
By taking a strategic approach to analyzing the data that subrecipients provide, grantees can identify opportunities to support subrecipients in improving their financial practices, provide meaningful technical assistance, and strengthen Title X project management.
This 1-hour session—the third of three interactive office hours on financial practices this year—will review the financial data that grantees collect, describe how grantees can use it for their own and their subrecipients’ benefit, and provide concrete examples. Debbie Sullivan, a health care consultant and former Title X grantee chief operating officer, will lead this session.
This office hour is available only to Title X grantee staff (specifically project managers and/or finance team members or managers). Participants will be approved after registering through Zoom. Staff from non-Title X grantee agencies will not be approved.
- Debbie Sullivan, MBA, Health Care Consultant
- Caitlin Hungate, MDP, RHNTC TTA Provider and Fiscal Lead
- Nancy Thomas, MHA, RHNTC TTA Provider
- Describe the role Title X grantees serve in supporting and monitoring the financial management of subrecipients and why this role is important
- Identify 2 strategies that Title X grantees can use to assist subrecipients with financial management
- Identify 2 resources that Title X grantees can use to support and monitor subrecipients’ financial practices.