Increasing Access to Title X Services through Telehealth: Lessons from the Field
Have you wondered how other Title X agencies are addressing challenges related to scaling up telehealth services during the COVID-19 pandemic? As a result of the pandemic, many Title X grantees and their networks rapidly scaled up telehealth services to meet the sexual and reproductive health needs of their clients. This interactive, discussion-based webinar will recap lessons learned from a 5-month peer learning group focused on telehealth services. Two Title X grantees and one subrecipient agency, as well as a former Title X grantee and a representative from the Northeast Telehealth Resource Center, will share their experiences and lessons learned.
- Caitlin Hungate, MDP, RHNTC TTA Provider
- Deepika Kandasamy, MPH, RHNTC TTA Provider
- Evelyn Kieltyka, MSN, MS, FNP-BC, Senior Vice President of Program Services, Maine Family Planning
- Danielle Louder, BS, Program Director, Northeast Telehealth Resource Center
- Peggy Ickes, FNP-BC, Nurse Practitioner Consultant, New Mexico Department of Health
- Rob Johnston, MEd., Executive Director and Gail Wilson, RN, Clinical Director Wyoming Health Council
- Naomi Boldon, PhD, Executive Director, Laramie Reproductive Health
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe opportunities to provide sexual and reproductive health services via telehealth.
- Identify at least one strategy to provide culturally humble care via telehealth.
- Identify at least one telehealth strategy that could be implemented in your family planning program.
- Identify at least one resource that could be used to enhance telehealth services.