How Title X Grantees Are Responding to the Changing Policy Landscape: Experiences from the Field Webinar
Is your Title X agency wondering how the recent Supreme Court decisions and resulting state-level policy changes may impact family planning services? During this webinar, Kami Geoffray, JD, the former CEO of Every Body Texas, will review the impact of state-level policy changes on family planning services. She will be joined by three Title X grantees who will share their experiences navigating challenging legal landscapes and potential conflicts with Title X expectations to ensure providers and clients have access to accurate and up-to-date information about sexual and reproductive health care.
Panelists will share tips for communicating with subrecipients and their networks about potential impacts to Title X service delivery and strategies to ensure access to emergency contraception. Panelists will also share their experience receiving technical assistance from the RHNTC to support their Title X family planning service delivery amid these challenges.
This webinar is intended primarily for Title X grantee staff. A related office hours event is scheduled for November 9, 3:00 - 4:00 ET.
- Kami Geoffray, JD, President, Geoffray Strategies
- Brenda L. “Bré” Thomas, MPA, Chief Executive Officer, Arizona Family Health Partnership
- Michelle Trupiano, MSW, Executive Director, Missouri Family Health Council
- Bernadette Mason, Interim Co-Chief Executive Officer and Director of Service Delivery Improvement, Every Body Texas
- Explain the impact of changing state-level policies on family planning services.
- Describe at least two strategies for supporting subrecipients and networks in navigating policy change challenges to delivering Title X family planning services.
- Identify at least two resources that can be used to ensure providers and clients have access to accurate and up-to-date information about sexual and reproductive health care in a changing policy landscape.