Registration for this session is now full!
The RHNTC is offering three Evaluation and Management (E/M) Coding Office Hours for Title X clinicians and billing staff. These interactive, 1-hour sessions will include an overview of key E/M code changes that went into effect on January 1, 2021. Dr. Michael Policar and billing and coding expert Ann Finn will answer participants’ questions and address challenges in coding family planning visits. Participants are encouraged to submit questions in advance during registration or come prepared with questions.
Due to the interactive nature of these sessions, registration for each session will be capped at 30 participants. Participants will be approved after registering through Zoom, and additional registrants will be placed on a waitlist.
- Dr. Michael Policar, Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- Ann Finn, Ann Finn Consulting, LLC
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify key E/M changes that went into effect on January 1, 2021, and apply these changes to your practice
- Address challenges in your agency to accurately code family planning visits
- Describe the changes to medical decision making (MDM)
This activity is pending approval to award 1.0 continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., an approved provider with distinction of nursing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.