Communication Planning 101: How To Reach Your TPP Program Audiences
If you communicate with youth, caregivers, education professionals, or other community partners, you need a communication plan! However, many organizations do not have dedicated communications staff so they do not know how to build and maintain an effective communication strategy.
During this webinar, participants will learn how to build a simple communication plan using the POST (People, Objectives, Strategy, Technology) method to define the who, what, why, and how of reaching Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) program participants and other audiences. Participants will learn how to develop a framework for their communication plan, including a strategy for maintaining the plan and measuring effectiveness.
- Aisha Moore, RHNTC TTA Provider
- Clancey Bateman, RHNTC Communications Director
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the key components of a communication plan
- Have the resources to implement the POST Framework to develop their own communication plan
- Describe the importance of an editorial calendar and tracking metrics